Do you have previous experience with Vue, Nuxt and Figma? Would you be excited to make millions of web applications more secure? Are you excited to work in a full-remote globally distributed company?
Patchstack is looking for a Frontend Developer who has personal interest in web security and who can help us build snappy and good-looking user interfaces.
Patchstack is a cyber security company helping companies and software developers to identify & patch vulnerabilities in open-source code. We have a strong community focus with our own gamified bug bounty program called Patchstack Alliance.
Most importantly, we’re looking for a full-time team member who is an excellent communicator and can grow with the rest of the team.
What we do:
- We provide a SaaS solution to detect and virtually patch plugin vulnerabilities
- We run a community-driven bug bounty platform (Patchstack Red Team) to nurture a community of independent security researchers behind the WordPress ecosystem.
- We maintain an open and free WordPress vulnerability database
- We provide professional code review and security auditing to WordPress plugins
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for a self-disciplined professional with excellent communication skills who is fluent in the English language.
You’ll be working in a fast-paced startup environment where everybody is involved in planning the direction and growth of the company.
While we provide a lot of personal freedom, we’re looking for a solution-oriented person who is not afraid of challenges and is also happy to work on tasks that might not fall into everyday responsibilities.
Day-to-day tasks include:
- Work on user-facing applications using Vue.js/NuxtJS
- Convert designs from tools such as Figma to templates and working user-facing applications
- Refactor existing code to meet new standards and features
- Implement automated testing of the UI using Selenium or similar tools
- Timezone: EEST (+/- 2 hours)
- Vue.JS, NuxtJS
- HTML, CSS, CSS Grids
- Familiar with tools such as NPM, Gulp, ESLint
- Understand how APIs work and how to communicate with them
- Version control such as git
- Ability to write clean code that is also reusable
- Fluent English in both speaking and writing
- Outstanding communication skills
Would be helpful:
- Some knowledge of backend programming languages (PHP)
- Previous experience working as a developer
- Previous experience working in a remote team
- Industry certifications
What we can offer:
- Highly impactful work
- No corporate environment
- Paid training for work-related personal development
- Paid vacations (35 days a year)
- Full-time telecommuting in a globally distributed team
- Co-working space membership or WFH equipment for home-office
- Fitness club or a local gym membership
- Competitive salary with stock options plan
- Awesome team members!
How to apply?
To apply for the frontend developer position at Patchstack, please submit your contact information and resume here.